Our mission at Anger Management U is to revolutionize the way people understand and manage anger though normalization and education. We believe that every single person can benefit from our core anger management skills. We strongly believe in meeting the needs of our participants. Our work not only is based on providing superior anger management education services, but also in breaking down barriers that prevent people from getting the support they deserve.
At Anger Management U, many of our clients report that anger is a lifelong struggle, and wish they would have accessed our programs sooner. The number one deterrent that people report for not accessing help is shame and guilt. At Anger Management U, our program minimizes shame by encouraging honesty and non-judgment. There is also a misconception that anger management is only for men or for individuals who have been incarcerated, on probation, or need to satisfy a court mandate. The truth is that 95% of our program participants are NOT mandated. In fact, most of our participants are self-referred because their anger is negatively impacting a major relationship. Furthermore, anger management is useful for all genders, not just men.
When researching curriculums and workbooks in the past, we found the content to be very wordy and difficult to relate to. So, we took matters into our own hands. In 2016, we published our first anger management workbook,“Managing Our Anger, Managing Our Lives.” In this workbook, we developed simple program anchors called Anger Control-Ometers which teach the speeding up behaviors that lead to rage and the slowing down behaviors that manage anger and aggression.
To evidence effectiveness, we began administering a pre and post assessment in all of our programs. The results were clear: there is a very high rate of growth and skill attainment for individuals who complete our programs.
After helping countless people locally at Long Island Anger Management and Buffalo Anger Management, we felt that there were so many more people that didn’t have access to private and effective programs. In order to reach these people and to make a global impact, we decided to put our entire anger management program online. In 2018, Anger Management U was founded. At Anger Management U, we published a children’s anger management workbook, developed an eCourse, and began offering online video sessions. The benefits of our online programs include the following:
- Accessible:Clients can access our eCourse or video sessions from the comfort of their home or office using their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Immediate:With our eCourse, clients don’t have to wait for help. In fact, help is waiting for them. Our eCourse is available 24/7. There are no wait times, operating hours, or limited appointments. Change is quite literally at their fingertips.
- Affordable:Our eCourse is offered at one low price, for a one-time fee. Also, once clients purchase the eCourse, it is theirs to keep forever.
- Effective:Participants in our local programs report huge benefits from our core skills. They often express that they wish they had reached out years ago.
- Confidential:Clients can access our course from the privacy of their own home or office.
- Shameless:Anger Management U will never make anyone feel shameful for taking a step towards change. In fact, we guarantee that we will celebrate with clients every step of their journey.
Why choose Anger Management U as your trusted referral source? Our eCourse and programs are meant to augment the services that you are providing, NOT replace them. Your clients will benefit from our programs by learning supplemental anger management skills. Furthermore, a certificate of completion is provided to all participants once they pass the post-test.
Lastly, as private practice owners for over 18 years, we understand the importance of trusting a referral partner and we promise to only add value to your practice or organization. Contact us today about becoming a referral partner (free) for exclusive discounts, bulk pricing, specialized programs, or to learn more about us. You can get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com. To start referring immediately, here is a link to our services and products. If you have other questions about our eCourse, check out our eCourse Q&A.
We look forward to collaborating with you and bridging the gap between our services and yours. As always, thank you for choosing Anger Management U!